Job Title : SharePoint Architect
Location : COLLEGEVILLE, PA / GROTON, CT
Duration : 06-12+ months
Job Code : PWR682
Administer high availability, reliable and effective Intranet portal integrations and utilities to support communications, content management, information delivery and workflow needs. Administer existing internet websites and portals by providing various support functions to the users.
• Minimum 3 years Engineering of large IIS .NET web farms (20+ servers & 50,000+ users)
• Engineering of large SharePoint farm experience; experience must include deployment of custom webparts, templates, Custom List Types and objects, solution packages and features.
• Must be able to work independently off a set of requirements and engineer solutions to meet requirements.
• Must be able to capture detailed design concepts and create draft documentation on engineer and build work
• SharePoint 2007 Administration experience required.
• Engineering and troubleshooting of advanced workflow experience required (SharePoint Workflow)
• Knowledge of C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET
• Engineering of 64 bit Windows Server 2003, including IIS
• Administration of 64 bit SQL Server 2005
• Knowledge of and experience engineering fault tolerant server farms with multiple tiers and load balanced
• Must have experience working on high availability farms
• Must have experience working with a strict release management procedure and generating change control documents.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English – no exceptions.
• Third party software : NewsGator, AvePoint, Corasworks
Yahoo IM: shibus_5050