|Contract, Full Time|
|Looking for a SharePoint Developer with experience implementing Workflows using 3rd party tools such as K2 BlackPearl or Nintex.
It's a contract-to-hire position with a very short contract period.
• 3-5 years experience in SharePoint development and full understanding of SharePoint 2007 and 2010 functionality and capabilities
• Experience in designing, documenting, developing, and testing high performing SharePoint based applications using the latest techniques such as AJAX, Silverlight, and REST
• Expertise in developing bug-free, standards based code using industry best practices built on the SharePoint platform
• Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio Programming including C#, VB.NET, and ASP.NET.
• Knowledge and experience using SharePoint tools to develop non-code solutions including SharePoint designer third party tools such as K2 BlackPearl, Nintex, other commercial tools, and open source tools.
• Knowledge and experience must include architectural design, page and web part development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying, and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
• Must possess a strong understanding of common architecture principles such as SOA, Layered Application Design, and patterns and practices
• Effective interpersonal skills and proficient verbal and written English communication skills