Act as SharePoint application developer to write code and create deployment packages in support of SharePoint 2010 upgrades, migrations and custom application remediation. The developer must be an expert in C#, .NET 3.5S P1 and the SharePoint 2010 APIs and web services. This role will also be required to develop .NET & C# web application that interact with SharePoint and SharePoint web services. The developer will be required to write PowerShell scripts to execute deployments of their code and solutions on to target SharePoint 2010 farms.
Technical experience with large distributed corporate intranets including content management systems (SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010) required.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
• In-depth experience with
o Windows Server 2008
o IIS 7
o .NET 3.5 SP1
o .NET 4.0
o Windows Identity Foundation
o Visual Studio 2010
o SharePoint 2010
o FAST for SharePoint
o SharePoint Foundation 2010
o SharePoint Services Architecture
• Familiar with SharePoint object model
• Build queries and stored procedures in SQL Server 2008
• Experience in large SharePoint Farm implementations
• Strong oral and written communication skills required.
• Strong experience in all MS Office tools
• Bachelor of Science, majoring in Computer Science, MIS, IT or business related field.
• Three or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
• Experience working with design and coding languages
• Good analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Thanks, to apply, please forward your word doc resume with Availability, Contact Details and salary requirements to
Srinivas, Technical Recruiter at email@example.com
or call directly to 609-395-8380 X 2027